Intro to Artificial Intelligence
Ever notice how Netflix provides highly accurate predictive technology based on your reactions to films. It analyzes billions of records to suggest films that you might like based on your previous reactions and choices of films. This tech is getting smarter and smarter by the year as the dataset grows.
Some class concepts covered:
- The Human Brain,
- AI Structures and Functionality,
- AI in the Media, The Future of AI,
- Historically significant events in AI history,
- Understanding the relationship between human brain and AI,
- Learning to recognize, identify and apply knowledge of AI structures and functions,
- Being able to explain AI to lay-persons and identify misinterpretations of AI in media,
- Learning to critically think about how AI impacts their lives now,
- How AI can be improved
- How AI can develop in the future.